All of the documentation on our website can be made available as hard copies, free of charge, upon request. Please ask at the school office.
Here are the key policies we are required to publish on our school website.
- Accessability Plan
- Adminstration of Medicines
- Admissions Policy 201819 – Primary
- Admissions Policy 201819 – Nursery
- Adverse Weather Conditions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- British Values
- Bullying, Homophobia and Racist Incident Policy
- Charging and remissions policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Public sector equality duty statement
- Tackling Extremism and Radicalisation (PREVENT)
- For further information on the Government’s Prevent Duty for Schools please click here The Prevent Duty advice from DfE
- For a link to the Governmen’s Prevent Strategy Document, please click here Prevent Duty Guidance
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU). GDPR came into effect across the EU on May 25, 2018.
Please click on the links below for documentation relating to GDPR: