Information published on our website is free to download. If a hard copy of information that is freely available on our website is requested, a production charge of 20p per page will be made as well as postage costs.
Here are the key policies we are required to publish on our school website.
- Accessability Plan
- Administration of medicine and Supporting pupils with medical conditions
- Admissions Policy (LA) 201920 – Primary Schools
- Admissions Policy – Nursery
- Adverse Weather Conditions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- British Values
- Bullying, Homophobia and Racist Incident Policy
- Charging and remissions policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Packed Lunch Policy
- Public sector equality duty statement
- Tackling Extremism and Radicalisation (PREVENT)
- For further information on the Government’s Prevent Duty for Schools please click here The Prevent Duty – June 2015
- For revised guidance of The Prevent Duty for Schools please click here Prevent-Duty-Guidance – REVISED – July
- For a link to the Governmen’s Prevent Strategy Document, please click here Prevent Strategy
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU). GDPR came into effect across the EU on May 25, 2018.
Please click on the links below for documentation relating to GDPR: